Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I have been Converted!!


If I have learned anything from my experience creating a video with Mac is that my next computer will definitely be a Mac computer. Trust me I have learned a ton about video making too and song making but I have also fallen in love with Mac computers! Their so user friendly, with so many cool programs and their quite attractive as well. What makes me mad is that last year I just bought a brand new PC, which is nice, but it doesn't compare to the Mac.

I love using the iMovie program. At first when Heather and I started we were frustrated often, learning the new system and learning how to make a movie. But once we got over our learning curve we have been able to do so much. We have become pros at video editing and transitions... We have also become music producers. Seriously, if you have never spent some time with Garage band I suggest you get up, go over to the Mac Lab and do it right now! It's so much fun. I could probably play with that program all day making songs. If we show our video in class you'll hear our songs that we created.

Plus, I really like the new Mac commercials. Their so funny. If you haven't seen one yet watch this one.. beware though if might convert you to a Mac person too!

2 comments:

danTML said...

I love their commercials, too, and I even bought a MacBook from Future Shop, but took it back a week later because I was completely dissatisfied. Sometimes, you don't realize how good WinXP really is until you have to deal with that Mac environment and sink or swim.

Sarah said...

I think their commercials are very entertaining. I have not really had any experience with Macs but everyone I know who gets some experience with them seems to prefer them to PCs. They must really be good.

 
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog