Tuesday, March 13, 2007

We need Alec No More! :)

So Heather and I have been creating a video for our major project using the new Mac computers. I'm sure Alec has been getting sick of us because I think we have a new question for him (sometimes the same one) every day. Well Heather and I made some big strides this weekend and learned somethings on our own!! We figured out how to convert a garage band song to an Mp3 on our own (well Alec showed us once but we couldn't remember how to do it again). We also figured out how to put pictures over top of our video - so that we still have the audio from our clip but you'll look at a different picture instead. Plus, Heather and I have been making some awesome music using Garage Band. Our movie is coming along quite nicely and excited for it to be done!!

1 comment:

Alec Couros said...

And your life of independence begins today ... Hooray!

(but just in case you ever need me again, I'm only an email/blogpost/wiki/msnchat/facebook/txtmsg/etc. away.

 
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog